By purchasing Ink Puddles design services, you are agreeing to the following terms…
A nonrefundable $250 will place you on our web design waiting list. When it is time to start your design project, you will receive an invoice for 50% of the balance due. The remaining balance is due upon acceptance of your design and prior to coding and installation. All monies, once paid, are non refundable.
We understand that things in life that happen and we try to work to satisfy our clients’ needs whenever possible. Please keep in mind that you will only be allowed one reschedule and, if you need to schedule your project more than 90 days past your start date, your initial web design quote will be invalid & subject to our current pricing.
- Resizing, editing, and uploading product pictures, unless you choose to have Ink Puddles do this for you by purchasing the “Splash” package. With the “Splash” package, we will resize and optimize images for up to 50 products.
- Data entry for all products, unless you choose to have Ink Puddles do this for you by purchasing the “Splash” package. With the “Splash” package, we will create up to 50 product entries.
- Entry of page content, such as About Us page, unless you choose to have Ink Puddles do this for you by purchasing the “Splash” package. With the “Splash” package, we will create up to 10 pages in addition to your product pages.
- Commitment to the project & working to complete the site in a timely manner.
- Purchasing a domain name, which can be done at GoDaddy.com.
- Opening and/or upgrading to a Paypal business account.
In addition, the client needs to be available via email, as we will be sending mock-ups for review. The sooner you are able to critique, the sooner we can continue with your design. If you are not responsive to emails and /or invoices, your project will be replaced with another project and we will have to fit your project in when we can, which will lengthen your project time immensely.
Once the design is approved by you, it will be sliced and coded. After this process is completed, there will be no changes to the design without incurring additional fees of $35 per hour. You will, of course, be notified when we are nearing this point, so there will be no surprises.
The graphics that are drawn for your project will belong to you once the design is completed and the final payment is made. The only exception is when you come to us with your own logo, or if you decide to use royalty free illustrations, aka clipart, for which we would have no control over copyright. Ink Puddles may not be held responsible for illustrations which we did not create.
A copyright or credit link to Ink Puddles must be placed on the bottom of each page of your site. The link shall stay intact. Ink Puddles retains the right to display client artwork in our portfolio. All design concepts, which were made by Ink Puddles and refused by the client in the web design process, will remain the copyright of Ink Puddles.
That about covers it! We are actually super easy to work with…just ask our clients! Questions? Just ask us!